- Rich in Protein and Nutrients. It plays a major role in increasing height of your kids. So children should eat egg everyday.
- Milk is rich in Calcium. It is most important for bones and strength.
3. Green and Leafy Vegetables
- These are rich in Protein, Vitamin and Iron, also intake of Spinach and Soyabean should be there for proper growth.
- Rich in Protein and very helpful for healthy muscles and bones.
- Intake of fruits and juices helps making us grow healthy and strong. High content of Vitamin.
6. Wholegrain Foods
- Contains fibre, helps to maintain digestive health and prevents constipation.
7. Nuts and Dry Fruits
- Rich in protein, Fatty Acids, Vitamin, Minerals and good for nervous system.