Wake up early
- Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. It was quoted by Benjamin Franklin.
- Its a very true saying when you sleep early and wake up early you will fell very refreshing.
- “The early morning has gold in its mouth”, a translation of the German proverb “Morgenstund hat Gold im Mund”.
- The philosopher Aristotle said, “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.
- It is also said that when you get up early you will be full of energy, highly motivated and will grasp all the positivity.
2. Exercise and Yoga
- Regular exercise is needed for both body and mind, fitness is one of the vital part of one’s life.
- Exercising helps control weight, maintains healthy bones, muscles and joints, reduces risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes, promotes psychological well-being.
- It reduces risk of death from heart disease and reduces risk of premature death.
- Live healthy, Live longer and live happy.
- Yoga is a form of physical, mental and spiritual practice.With the help of yoga you can stay fit both internally as well as externally means it helps both body, mind and soul.
- The term Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit word yuj, it means union of the individual consciousness or soul with the Universal Consciousness or Spirit.
- Yoga is the way of life.
- Exercise and Yoga should be made the most important part of everyone, like food and water is needed for body same way proper exercise and yoga is also needed. These practices keeps us healthy.
3. Stay Connected
- Always stay in a healthy relationship with someone, relationship means it can be a relation between siblings, friends, family or any social group.
- Connections may also prevent many diseases such as loneliness, depression and premature death.
4. Think positive
- Positive thinking is an emotional and mental attitude, if a person has positive attitude then he/she always takes things positive whatever comes to them. Sees every bits and bites in the positive way.
- Always find an optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation.
- Believe in yourself that You Can Do It, whatever may be the circumstance. The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
- Try and accept changes and challenges of life and act according to that and find solution to every problem not a problem to every solution. You will always stay fit and healthy.
- Smile is the best practice and simple way of staying healthy.
- Smile is free of cost but it worth’s a lot. It really does help change your mood and relieve stress.
6. Enjoy Life
- Enjoy life means to live every moment of life be it a big or small moment, occasion or any festivals.
- Always spread happiness, never hurt others, be happy when your surrounding atmosphere is happy. Give others happiness, spread joy.
- Happiness lies within everyone it’s just how we see and feel it.