1. Tirupati Balaji
- Tirupati Balaji is located at Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh.
- It is located in the hill of Tirumala, it is one of the most sacred pilgrims and is one of the richest temple in India.
- The Temple is dedicated to Lord Sri Venkateshwara (Lord Vishnu).
2. Vaishno Devi Temple
- Vaishno Devi Temple is located at Katra, Jammu & Kahmir.
- The temple is dedicated to Goddess Mahalakshmi, Vaishno Devi is also known as Mata Rani, Trikuta and Viashnavi.
3. Kedarnath Temple
- Kedarnath Temple is located at Himalayan range, Uttarakhand.
- The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Due to extreme weather conditions, the temple is open only between the end of April (Akshaya Tritriya) to Kartik Purnima (the autumn full moon, usually November).
4. Amarnath Temple
- Amarnath Temple is located at Jammu & Kashmir.
- The shrine is of Lord Shiva and is considered to be one of the holiest shrine of Hinduism.The ‘lingam’ made of ice is the main attraction of devotees. The cave is surrounded by snowy mountains. The cave itself is covered with snow most of the year except for a short period of time in summer when it is open for pilgrims.
5. Khajuraho Temple
- Khajuraho Temple is located at Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- The temple is dedicated to two religion Hinduism and Jainism.
- The temples are famous for their Nagara-style architectural symbolism and their erotic sculptures.
6. Jagannath Temple
- Jagannath Temple is located at Puri, Odisha.
- The temple is one of the important pilgrim and is dedicated to Lord Krishna.It is one of the largest temple of Odisha. It is one of the major dham in char dham.
- The famous rath yatra of Lord Jagganath draws attention of million people every year.
7. Meenakshi Temple
- Meenakshi Temple is located at Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- The temple is dedicated to Goddess Paravati and Lord Shiva. The temple is famous for it’s beautiful sculptures.
8. Somnath Temple
- Somnath Temple is located at Prabhas Ptan, Gujarat.
- The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, and is believed to be the first among the twelve Jyotilinga Shrines of Lord Shiva.
- It is one of the oldest temple in India.
9. Konark Sun Temple
- The Konark Sun Temple is located at Konark, Odisha.
- The temple is dedicated to Sun God Surya. The marvel of architecture is dedicated to Lord Sun. And resembling his carriage, the temple has been built in the shape of a chariot, which has twelve wheels and is shown as being dragged by the seven horses.
10. Ramanathaswamy Temple
- Ramanathaswamy Temple is located at Rameswaram, Tamil nadu.
- The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is also one of the twelve Jyotilinga temples and is one of the four holiest pilgrimage places (Char Dhams) of the Hindus.
11. Siddhivinayak Temple
- Siddhivinayak Temple is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesh, it is one of the richest temples in Mumbai.
12. Akshardham Temple
- Akshardham Temple is located at Delhi.
- The complex features an Abhisheka Mandap, Sahaj Anand water show, a thematic garden and three exhibitions namely Sahajanand Darshan (Hall of Values), Neelkanth Darshan (an IMAX film on the early life of Swaminaraya as the teenage yogi, Neelkanth), and Sanskruti Darshan.
13. Deoghar Temple
- Deoghar Temple is located at Deoghar, Jharkhand.
- The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is an important Hindu pilgrimage centre with the Baidyanath Temple being one of the twelve Shiva Jyothi lingas in India and one of the 51 Shakti Peethas in India.
14. Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple is located at Kolkata, West Bengal.
- The temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali. There are twelve shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva.
15. Big Temple
- The Big Temple is located at Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
- The temple is dedicated to Lord Iswara.